Before starting this article, we want to remember that being a psychopath does not imply, as cinema has caused us to misunderstand, that we are murderers, much less.population to a greater or lesser extent.
Kevin Dutton , a provocateur professor of psychology at Oxford University, has joined Andy McNab , military recycled into a novelist, to create the book called «The Good Psychopath's Guide to Success», translating: « The Manual of the Good Psychopath to Triumph ".In this book they tell us the reasons and the characteristics that lead this kind of people to be very successful , especially in the professional .Generally, their ability to distance yourself from problems and keep the cold head , plan patiently and be perfectionists without stress, all this makes them tremendously suitable for certain jobs.
These authors-and here comes the Science Daily Online-have given us a curious test to discover how psychopath you are .Want to find out?
Test: How much do you have as a psychopath?
Sum the points that you get and at the end of the test you will know the result . How do you agree with these phrases?
1.You will hardly find me making plans, I am much more spontaneous than that
- Strongly disagree (0 points )
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
2.I would have no problem cheating on my partner if I knew I would never find out
- Strongly disagree (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
3.If I have a better offer, I would not mind canceling plans in the long term
- Strongly disagree (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
4.It does not affect me to see injured or suffering animals
- Strongly disagree (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
5 It would be fun to drive cars at full speed, go up to roller coasters and go skydiving
- Strongly disagree (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
6.I think it's justified to go over others to achieve my own ambitions
- Strongly disagree (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
7.I am very, very persuasive and getting people to do what I want is one of my greatest talents
- Strongly disagree (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
8.My ability to make quick decisions makes me think that I would fit into dangerous work
- Strongly disagree (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
9.When people around me bend under pressure , I'm the only one who keeps a cool head
- Strongly disagree (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
10.If someone gets into trouble, do I have to care? He has searched for it.
- Disagree strongly (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree (2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
11.I am not usually to blame for things going wrong; it's usually the fault of the people around me
- Strongly disagree (0 points)
- Disagree (1 point)
- Agree ( 2 points)
- Strongly agree (3 points)
Result
More than 28 points:
You are among 85% and 100% psychopath.
Between 27 and 22 points:
You are between 84% and 67% psychopath.
Between 21 and 17 points:
You are between 66% and 36% psychopath
Between 16 and 11 points:
You are less between 35% and 26% psychopath.
Less than 11 points:
You have less than 25% psychopath.
Characteristic features that approach the psychopath to success
After doing the test, we tell you some of the features that make psychopaths so successful :
I.Temerarios
A psychopath no feels threatened by anyone or anything. No is inhibited and it is allowed to have the time you need to face the obstacles without forgetting what you fight for, that if: «step by step and with a cold head», ensuring a optimal result ,
II.A little empathic, know and force to separate
Do not understand that the external problems to the work can affect or appear in professional life.They are convinced that what happens at home must stay at home and force their collaborators to think and act in the same way.
III.«Pragmatically» cruel
They are pragmatic until they reach "cruelty", even with themselves.something must cut a relationship, leave one place, abandoning everything , set aside dreams and fantasies or break those of others will. No they depress and will continue moving forward, because when they mark a goal there is nothing to stop them.
What result have you obtained? Try this test with your friends and family, you're sure to be surprised!
If you liked this article, you might want to know the rarest jobs in the world.
Image: REBarber Photography
Comments
Post a Comment